Thursday, September 9, 2010

THis week preschool

This week was really fun! The kids play together really well and they love to learn. I was impressed.
- We played for a few minutes while everyone got here and then sang songs from the singing apron with their carpets. That went really well and they enjoyed it.
- We also sang extra activity songs with a fun cd that we have. Everyone's favorite was animal action. We pretended like we were all sorts of different animals.
-Tuesday was rained out for playing outside but Thursday we played some scooters and bikes out front.
- We did number tracing which the children were very good at and they all got to pick their favorite numbers to make with fruit loops.
-We played UNO attack for the colors and numbers (we just ignored all of the skips and other cards) and it went really well.
-We also had story time and a lot of dancing time.

I had a fun week, what a great group of kids! Sorry my camera broke I'll do pics next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment