Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Letter C

I know this is a bit late, but I wanted to write up a review of preschool at my house last week.

We learned about the letter C. After doing our opening exercises, we read a book about a crocodile looking for his mommy.

We then played of game of "Can you C the Cs?" where I had hit items that began with the letter C around the house. The kids found things like cat, computer, crocodile, camera...etc. After discussing these C words, we went to the table where the kids drew their favorite C word and practiced writing the letter C.

We then pretended to be cats and other c words. Of course we had to play a round of "hide and Ceek".

We went back to the table to worked on a clown craft where they had to color, cut, and glue. I think they did pretty good with this.

We made cookies and then had lunch. Time goes by way too fast with these cute kids. Thanks for the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment